В ответ на: Known issues:
• MIME type for executables is set to be handled by some plugin - change the configuration in your preferences to get this to work correctly.
• Sparc builds will crash when initializing anything related to mail.
• CPU usage will grow to 100% on UNIX when generating tooltips.
• Even more Gmail2 fixes, getting closer to working.
• More presice rounding of HSL values in CSS.
• Playing video on CNN works again.
• Adding links to walls on Facebook now works.
• Login to Open-Xchange now works.
• Fixed various issues on Windows Live Mail.
• Saving playlists on YouTube should now function correctly.
• User style mode no longer applies to Mail or IRC tabs.
• Several favicon fixes.
• Fixed the line below dialog tabs in native skins.
• Tweaking and improvements to Windows native skins (both themed and classic) based on feedback and bug reports.
• Fixed a problem with wrong handling of some filetypes, including messed up display of MHTML. This was actually fixed in the last weekly, but we forgot to mention. If you upgrade from an older snapshot using the same installation directory, you must remove the [File Types] section in opera6.ini.
• Mac: Fixed color corruption when copying images (and preserve the alpha channel).
• Mac: Possibly fixed printing crashes on Leopard.
• UNIX: Plugins in symlinked directories should now not be listed twice.