В ответ на: Opera Turbo included in 10 If you have a laptop, use slow wifi or mobile networks it's time to start using Opera 10 snapshots: Opera Turbo is now included! Since the labs release, a number of improvements have been implemented
• We introduced a new (experimental) Turbo setting: Automatic. If you enable this feature Opera will turn on Turbo when the network is slow. You can enable automatic mode in the Web Pages tab in the preference dialog. Opera will also show you a special notification when you are on a slow network and Turbo is not yet on.
• Fixes to downloading of images
• Impossible to click links on some sites
• Gmail problems solved
• Improved performance
New file layout in installation and profile directories Traditionally the files installed by the Opera installer are named and layout differently per platform. For instance on Mac, preferences are stored in "Opera 9 Preferences" while on Unix and Windows this file is called "opera6.ini". In Opera 10 these differences will disappear. If you upgrade to this snapshot, the files will be renamed and moved to the new location.
Known bugs when upgrading:
• favicons are missing after upgrade
• speeddials are empty after upgrade
New sprelling cshecker In this snapshot Opera now uses the hunspell library as spelling checker. This provides better spelling suggestions and improves compatibility with several dictionaries.