In this build we introduce the new Bookmarks Bar. It replaces the old personal bar which was located above the Tab Bar, and is located below the Address Bar.
How to enable the Bookmarks Bar: • Open the O Menu
• Select "Toolbars"
• Check the check mark for "Bookmarks Bar"
If you want the Bookmarks Bar to show in the old location of the Personal Bar: • Open the "Appearance dialog (Shift + F12) > Toolbars"
• Click "Show hidden toolbars while customizing"
• Above the Address Bar a Bookmark Bar appears, click in once to mark it. (A Yellow outline shows around the bar)
• Click "Placement" And select "Top" inside the Appearance Dialog
• Mark the new Bookmarks Bar located below the Address Bar, and choose "Placement Off"
• Click OK
The Bookmarks Bar is now shown in the old location.
Known Issues • DSK-313018 (Progress bar doesn't disappear until you hover the UI)
• DSK-311692 (Crash when opening from download dialog directly into Opera)
Desktop • Move Personal Bar below the Address Bar, and rename to Bookmarks Bar
• Improved keyboard navigation on Bookmarks Bar (using Tab to jump between items)
• "Toolbars" menu moved to the top level of the "O-menu"
• DSK-266440 (Default skin size for checkbox radio buttons should be 13x13px)
Core • CORE-30558 (Search for spaces in page matches seemingly random pieces of text)